CLS Service Tracking
- Sample CLS Tracking Form 1
- Sample CLS Tracking Form 2
- Personal Care Tracking Form
- CLS Data Sheet Instructions
- SWMBH Clinical Documentation Policy
CLS (H2015, H2016, H0043) documentation must correspond to the specific goals and objectives written in the individual’s most current treatment plan. Personal Care (T1020) documentation must correspond with the level of assistance for each task identified by the individual’s 3803. Medicaid will not pay for these services unless properly documented.
- Blank Incident Report
- Emergency Use of Physical Management
- Event Reporting Codes
- Incident Reporting Training
- Behavior Support Plan Data Tracking
- Consent to Share Behavioral Health Information for Care Coordination Purposes
- SPOT User Access Agreement Form
- SPOT User Request Form
Please send behavior plan data sheets and incident reports by fax, mail, or encrypted email to our performance improvement team.