January 10, 2023
12:30 pm - 4:30 pm
LEARN HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) teaches you how to identify, understand and respond tosigns of mental health and substance use challenges among adults.
You’ll build skills and confidence you need to reach out and provide initial support to those who are struggling. You’ll also learn how to help connect them to appropriate support.
AFTER THE COURSE, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- Recognize common signs and symptoms of mental health
- Recognize common signs and symptoms of substance use
- Understand how to interact with a person in
- Know how to connect a person with
- Use self-care tools and techniques
We are offering MHFA as a two part series – to sign up contact Amy Reimann at 269-966-1460.